CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, September 17, 2008

BYU vs UCLA


Well, last Saturday Tim and I went to the BYU vs UCLA football game. It's always fun to watch a good close game, but it's nice to have a blow out every once in a while.  The Cougars crushed the Bruins 59-0!  We have pretty good seats in the east bleachers.  They are pretty high up, only about 15 rows from the top, but the seats are about on the 40 yard line on the south side of the east bleachers, not a bad view.



4 comments:

Scott said...

That was an awesome game!

Skipper said...

OK, my peeps. I'm glad you are finally blogging! I'll probably see more of you this way, even though you live next door. Also, I need your email addresses so I can invite you onto our blog. skipper_coates at hotmail

Tim "n" Tracy McMillan (TNT McMillan) said...

isn't it time for something new?

Tim "n" Tracy McMillan (TNT McMillan) said...

fact: bears eat beets. Bears. Beets. BattleStar Galactica.